Why are vitamins so important to supplement your daily diet. Most times our diets lack the necessary vitamins. I would adivse you on the best vitamins to chose based on your dietary requirements.
Here are some key points about vitamins.
- There are 13 known vitamins.
- Vitamins are either water-soluble or fat-soluble.
- Fat-soluble vitamins are easier for the body to store than water-soluble.
- Vitamins always contain carbon, so they are described as “organic.”
- Food is the best source of vitamins, but some people may be advised by a physician to use supplements.
Visit my Vitamin website for additional information. Each vitamin or mineral listed has an explanation.
Products | Superior Natural Products – Science First – Designs for Health